Based in the Northwest, Studley Electrical Limited offer a nationwide service through a highly skilled and motivated workforce. We have extensive experience across a range of installation and refurbishment projects with many clients including blue chip organisations.
Studley Electrical specialise in the installation, commissioning & maintenance of electrical equipment in both safe and hazardous area atmospheres in accordance with DESEAR / ATEX regulations:
- We take on projects ranging from <£500 to upwards of £2M;
- We have extensive experience in new build installations and refurbishment projects;
- We pride ourselves on completing quality work safely, on time and within budget to the latest industry standards and to the requirements set out in the project specifications;
- We are ECA registered and proscribe to the ECA Technical verification scheme;
- We are also members of the British Safety Council.
Our Services Include the installation and maintenance of:
- HV/LV Distribution Systems;
- Power Distribution Cabling;
- Cable management systems;
- Control & Instrumentation;
- Data & Networks;
- Fire Alarms;
- Earthing & Lightning Protection;
- Test & Inspection.
Our experience to date has been developed within the following sectors: